Pin It

Widgets

I had a great time being part of this design challenge!  To see how this necklace was constructed, please view the video.  To see what other wonderful artisans were a part of this project, please follow the links below!  Everyone will have this list posted, so you can "hop" from one piece to the next! Have fun!

Lorelei's Blog

Mary Harding

Hilary of Fryestyle

For My Sweet Daughter

My Life Under the Bus

Kristie of DreamSomeDesigns

Linda's Bead Blog & Meanderings

Copper Diem

Andrew Thornton

TyneBodenNecklaces

Raida of HavanaBeads (I need a correct link for this blog!)

Erin of Treasuresfound

Peacock Fairy

Elysian Studio Art

Designs by Debi

sweet girl design

32 Responses so far.

1. lorelei says:

Hi Erin! Nice necklace! I love the dangles- gorgeous and feminine! I hope you play on the next round. I think I'm having a bit of trouble getting the video to play. i'll check back again in a bit.

2. Very feminine!I totally struggled with that chain and you totally took control of it! Happy Sunday : )

3. I love you necklace, it's funny I thought of doing a funky cluster like yours but didn't think the large coin cinnabar beads would work. Guess I was wrong, you made it look effortless. Beautiful. Shannon

4. Beautiful piece, as has been said it's very feminine but bold, lovely!!

5. Wow! So lush and beautiful! One must feel like a queen wearing this gorgeous necklace! I love the clustered effect, just a beautiful design. :)

6. Erin says:

Wow! It's beautiful!

7. Wow, I never even considered making charm dangles with the beads from the chain. That's why I love this challenge and blog hop so much. . .it's just amazing what everyone has come up with. So many different designs with the same set of beads.
    You've given these beads that I thought were just simple, elegant beads some real volume and prominence!! Cool!

8. Heather says:

Extra chunky please- thank you for the really nice video of your process. I also love fiber art. I will be a follower!!

9. thanks for the video it's fun to see your layout.
    lovely necklace

10. Deborah says:

Great design! All of the components are working well together, including the white chain.

11. WOW! Nice. I love how you used the kit. I also had fun participating and blog hopping.

12. Janet says:

Youve really put alot of work into this and its just beautiful! Really nice.

13. Love your video of the necklace. Your piece came out really well. And you were able to tame the wild white chain and make it a beauty.

14. Rebecca says:

Absolutely fabulous!

15. LOL !! Doesn't everyone yell at their chain??? You made me laugh !

16. Thanks for sharing the video -- I love the look of a cluster necklace, but haven't had the gumption to take one on. Seeing how you approached the design in stages makes a big difference, and you clearly have fantastic results.

17. that is great - very dramatic! love the dangles

18. Great use of the materials. I love that this has movement and texture and looks like it would go with everything.
    Thanks for sharing!
    Enjoy the day!
    Erin

19. My goodness! What a lot of wire wrapping, but the result is beautiful! I love your necklace!

20. Christine says:

Lovely necklace!! Thanks for sharing the tutorial!

21. How very luscious! The clustering of dangles is sumptuous and really rich. You've created a really eclectic piece with a lot of movement and character! Nicely done!

22. Holly says:

Okay, so that is an incredible necklace! The dangles are just so feminine and eyecatching. Great job! And your video, very cool!

23. Jessica says:

Really nice, Erin, I've been looking forward to seeing your creation. I love the necklace, and the whole set is beautiful!

24. i love to see when using the same types of beads some people's pieces can end up looking totally unique. this one is one of those. the clustered dangles worked absolutely perfectly. love!

25. Wendy says:

Your necklace is lovely!

26. What a beautiful jewelry set! The addition of the tiny hot pink beads really brings everything to life with their pop of color. Great video and fantastic jewelry - great job!

27. Courtney says:

So much fun! Your necklace is great. the pink is fun.I love it. I'll bet it feels great when you wear it.

28. Thank you all so much for your kind comments!! I had such a great time being a part of this challenge, especially because I discovered some wonderfully creative and kind people!!

29. You rocked the challenge! Love the lush clusters of beads. Yum!

30. Careful -- this beauty is definitely one that will have people stopping you on the street!! Love it!!

31. Lovely design. The subtle colors are really nice. Thanks for sending me the link for this challenge!